This trick uses a negative space to create a unique and eye-catching shape. Here’s how to do it:
- Start with a blank canvas in a graphic design tool like Canva or Adobe Spark or Adobe Express.
- Create a rectangle or square shape that will serve as the background for your speech bubble.
- Create a second rectangle or square shape that is slightly smaller than the first one and position it inside the first shape.
- Create a third rectangle or square shape that is even smaller than the second one and position it inside the second shape.
- Use the “subtract” or “minus front” tool to subtract the third shape from the second shape, and then subtract the second shape from the first shape. This will create a speech bubble shape with a unique negative space cutout.
- Add your text or image inside the speech bubble.
By using negative space to create a speech bubble, you can create a design that is both unique and visually appealing. This technique can be used to create speech bubbles of different shapes and sizes, and can be customized with different colors and fonts to match your branding or message.