With 52 million daily active users, Reddit is one platform you shouldn’t overlook when it comes to marketing your business. Reddit is a powerful Ad Marketing tool as the site talks about everything from politics to technology news and entertainment topics like Game Of Thrones. These users are potential customers, so it pays off to advertise on Reddit if you’re looking for brand exposure or promotion for your products or services.
This month (October), Reddit has made new enhanced features for its Ads Manager which will improve how advertisers manage their campaigns on the platform. Among the changes, Reddit has introduced a new Audience Manager tool, enabling advertisers to create, edit, delete and reuse audiences across their Reddit ad account. Further features include:
- This new Reddit Support chat module is accessible on every page of the Ads Manager, as well as in the Reddit Ads Help Center.
- The Reddit Pixel Helper is a wizard-style experience in the ads dashboard that streamlines the pixel setup process to help new performance-focused advertisers integrate the Reddit Pixel, which lets them measure their campaign success, optimize campaigns, and retarget high-value customers.
- Testing campaigns and signing up will now be easier for advertisers. Reddit is introducing an advertising credit so that advertisers can learn more about the company’s advertising solutions and test Reddit as a channel for their business.
- The company has added more than 1000 new targetable communities to the Reddit Ads Manager.
- User interface updates that have been implemented over the course of the year include updated navigation, a revamped sign-up page, and an updated metrics modal that separates events and metrics.
- The Audience Manager tool allows advertisers to edit, delete, create and reuse audiences across their Reddit ad accounts.
- Advertisers can now update the creatives of an existing ad right on the ‘Edit Ad’ page, allowing them to quickly make changes to their campaigns.
Reddit self-serve ads can be a powerful element of the overall marketing strategy for your small, medium, and corporate business. Reddit can offer social media advertisers advantages compared to some of the more established ad channels like Meta or Twitter. Reddit can offer advertisers Highly-Engaged Audiences at a lower cost. Less competition on the Reddit ad platform means you can expect CPMs (cost per thousand) and CPCs (cost per click) that are considerably lower than your main social advertising networks. If you’re looking for an alternative platform to advertise, Reddit is sneaky good Advertising and PPC’s best-kept secret as millions of users are actively researching their topics of interest at this very moment.