Besides driving traffic to your website, good content marketing reinforces your brand – your brand becomes a more famous name online as people notice your content and start remarking on it, retweeting it, helping to build you into a household name.
Content Strategy Answers the Question ‘Why’ You’re Publishing Content. Establishing content creation success metrics (KPIs) can determine how your marketing is performing as well as RIO. Below is a list of good basic success metrics for your content creation strategy:
- Spike in visitor traffic and page views on a specific content post.
- The number of Shares, Likes, Pins, ReTweets on Social Media.
- Media mentions and stories covering your business or firm.
- Website ranking (SERPs) increase.
- Conversions. Actual product sales or new clients (example: Financial Services).
If you lack the resources for generating content, outsource to an agency or freelancer for help. The basic purpose is to create content and try to post at least 2-3 times per week. Content is scalable and you can add as needed or when more resources become available. Content Marketing is important! Without it, you’re going to struggle to attract the attention you need to collect leads and convert them into sales or clients!