How Users Interact on Pinterest
- Pinterest is a powerful visual platform. Yes indeed!
- American Pinterest users spends average 1 hour and 17 minutes on site.
- 80% Pinterest users are women and 50% have Children.
- Pinterest referrals spend 70% more $$$ money than visitors referred from non-social channels.
- Average Order for Pinterest Users $50
Average Order for Pinterest Users $50
As of January 2021, Pinterest ranks as the 14th largest platform in the world in terms of global active users. Pinterest gained more than 100 million monthly active users in 2020. That’s the biggest increase the platform has ever seen. The influx of Pinners led to a 37% rise in monthly active users between 2019 and 2020.
Pinterest is a visual search engine, which means it has its own search engine optimization rules and algorithms. If you plan to sell products on Pinterest, Focus on industry keywords and use them strategically in your Pin titles and descriptions, as well as your in board titles and descriptions. Make sure that you’re incorporating your keywords properly and naturally to help ensure your Pinterest SEO will work. This will expand the reach of your Pinterest content, increasing the likelihood that someone will buy.