- Publish high resolution photos of your product. The ideal image dimension is 736 pixels wide. Pinterest will display your image at it’s maximum size up to 736 pixels wide. As long as its 736 pixels wide, Pinterest will adjust the dimensions. Also, highlight customers using your product. Ask them to submit pictures. Acknowledge them and give them a discount coupon for this content.
- Make sure your website is set up to be shared socially on Pinterest. Make the social sharing buttons on your content pages easy to find and use.
- Repinning. Repinning isn’t like “retweeting” on Twitter. You’ll want to be sure to update the caption on a repinned pin to make it your own.
- Make sure you “verify” your website by Pinterest! Show pinners you’re a trustworthy source. Directions and steps here.
- Connect your Instagram, YouTube, and/or Etsy accounts. Doing so ensures pins from these sites will be attributed to your business. Plus, you’ll also be able to track related analytics.
- Optimize for Pinterest SEO. Just like any search engine, keywords are the basis for content discovery on Pinterest.
- Target the right Pinners with ads. Drill down and target your product audience.
- Develop a powerful content. High-resolution images, infographics, creative sticky content.
Pinterest the perfect place to showcase your brand, business and products to an engaged marketplace with plenty of spending power. Think of creative ways to feature your products and services in tutorials or other content, and it will work much better than simply pinning your latest advertisement.