If your interested in monetizing your website, do the math first.
- What’s the revenue per visit? (RPM)
- What’s the cost of getting a visit?
- Is there a viral co-efficient?
- What’s the cost of a visitor?
- Are there members/users?
- What’s the permission base and how is it changing?
Ways to monetize a website include “Affiliate” marketing, Selling Ad Space, Google AdSense, Online webinars or online video courses, sell digital products, create a membership-based or subscription website. To give you some benchmarks, a site that gets 1,000 ad clicks daily would earn about $450 per month. On the other hand, a site that uses affiliate marketing and has memberships/subscriptions can earn several thousand per month.