Social Media platforms will play an important role in SMB active sales and potential new prospects (clients) in 2021. Below are just a few powerful statistics on why its beneficial to add a Social Media and SEO (Search) to your marketing game plan.
- There are more than 50 million small businesses using Facebook Pages to connect with customers.
- According to 90% of marketers, their social media marketing efforts have increased the exposure of their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic.
- At least 91% of US businesses (and growing) use social media for marketing purposes.
- 49% of users say they use Google to discover or find a new item or product (HubSpot).
- 46% of all searches on Google are seeking local information (SEOExpertBrad).
- 97% searched online to find a local business (Hubspot).
- 72% of consumers, who search for local businesses, end up visiting stores within five miles. (Hubspot)
- Organic search is responsible for 51% of all website traffic. As for the rest, 10% comes from paid search, 5% from social media channels, and 34% from other sources (BrightEdge).