Blogs are a great way to market your Company’s compliant content. Content shows up in Google Search and helps drive visitors back to your website.
You can also post Advisor compliant blog content across social media platforms that will also drive prospective clients (visitors) back to the website and fill out a “contact form” that will turn into a quality lead.
- Blogs are among the primary three forms of media used in content strategies today (HubSpot, 2020)
- 18% of marketers choose WordPress as their website content management system (CMS) (HubSpot, 2020)
- Search is the number one traffic source to blogs across all industries. (SEMrush, 2019)
- 51% of companies say updating old content has proven the most efficient tactic implemented. (SEMrush, 2019)
- 86% of companies produce blog content compared to other formats. (SEMrush, 2019)
A great video tutorial on “how to add a Blog to your existing WordPress website” can be found here (eMediaCoach). Most company websites run on WordPress. If your website structure is running on a different platform (Wix, Drupal, Squarespace, CMS Hub, etc) there are plenty of video tutorials available on YouTube on how to add a website blog page.