A great, short, straight to the point article on “six questions for analyzing a website” over at Seth Godin’s blog.
If your interested in monetizing your website, do the math first.
- What’s the revenue per visit? (RPM)
- What’s the cost of getting a visit?
- Is there a viral co-efficient?
- What’s the cost of a visitor?
- Are there members/users?
- What’s the permission base and how is it changing?
Author: Online Marketing Juice
Digital + Social Media Marketing. I hold a B.A. in Economics & Marketing from the University of California. SEC and FINRA Social Media compliance best practices: HubSpot Academy Social Media Certified. "Open to new clients"
Disclaimer: This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
View all posts by Online Marketing Juice